NOTE: The process for serving in CCC’s nursery / children’s ministry is:
1. Pick Up an Application (You're here!)
2. Meet with the Children's Pastor or Nursery Coordinator
3. Schedule Individual Training (#2 & 3 may possibly be combined)
2. AREAS OF INTEREST IN SERVING
Affirming the membership vows of CCC (this is required to uphold the essence of the vows and DOES NOTreplace the process for becoming a member).
The membership vows of CCC (please check the cooresponding box for each statement with which you agree and uphold):
References: (name, & contact information [preferably email address] of two references)
I certify that all information provided in this application is true and complete. I understand that any false information or omission may disqualify me from further consideration, and may result in my removal if discovered at a later date.
· Submit your application (by clicking the blue "SUBMIT" button below)
· Meet with the children’s pastor (or nursery coordinator, if applicable) (basically, we'll discuss your application and any questions you may have).
· Schedule training
NOTE: The interview process will include additional safety items: authorization for a background check; instructions on listening to the “Protecting Today’s Child” audio by calling 1-866-878-4182; CCC Child Protection Policy; Church Safety & Integrity Resolution, along with distribution of the Children’s & Nursery Ministry handbook.